Friday, July 8, 2011

Songs everyone should know...just because

I love music. I go to karaoke often. Growing up and being the youngest sibling I was exposed to lots of different music genre's. I firmly believe that there are songs that, even if you don't like them, you should know the words. I always taught my daughters that you don't wanna be at the ballpark and be the only person not screaming the BA BA BA sequence in Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond. You just don't wanna be left out and it's more fun to join in. SO...What songs are on your list of must knows. A few of mine are as follows, in no particular order...
1) Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond
2) Piano man by Billy Joel
3) Family tradition by Hank Williams Jr.
4) Mony Mony by Billy Idol (I know this is a cover but it is the most popular one and it has a sequence of 'Get l@#d, Get f@#$%d' throughout that seems to be popular)
These are just some of the songs that I proudly sing aloud and yell the (sometimes obscene) sequences to when I'm at karaoke...What are some of yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment