Saturday, June 1, 2013

Review: Fifty Shades Darker


Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Alright, 50 Shades darker down ;)
This series is good, I would still recommend it to everyone. I gave this section of the trilogy 3 stars because Christian lost a lot of Dom points in this book.
Don't get me wrong, he is still alpha male, but he becomes quite whiny and a bit to needy for me in this book. Added to the endless harping of "I love you's" and "Will this work?" internal conversation from Anastasia, I had a few eye rolling experiences.
The twists were good, expected, but still a page turner and I did again lose some sleep reading just one more chapter.
Also, I was upset that they seemingly gave away the bad guy for book # 3 at the end of it, this remains to be seen since I'm still reading #3...
All in all still a good trilogy



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment